Master of Science: Chemical Engineering (Thesis-based) GPA: 3.54 09/2015
University of California, San Diego - La Jolla, CA
Bachelor of Engineering: Pharmaceutics 07/2012
East China University of Science and Technology – Shanghai，China
Summary of Qualification
• Strong background in organic chemistry, pharmacology, SDS-PAGE, nanoparticles, AFM, Langmuir Blodgett Trough, Raman Spectroscopy, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, DLS, UV-Visspectroscopy protein purification & expression, cell culture, etc.
• Experienced in MS office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Strong Computer Programming Skills: C language, Visual Basic, AutoCAD, MATLAB, Java
• Good interdepartmental communication skills and documentation skills.
Materials Processing R&D Engineer 01/2016 to present Neodynetics Corp.
– Gardena, CA
• Worked with a lab research team developing new chemistry for thin film deposition in a novel sensor system.
• Deposit Organic/Polymer thin f...