Ph.D. Candidatea with broad expertise in biological sciences and research. Looking for R&D positions in pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies.
PH.D | EMORY UNIVERSITY | AUG 2010 TO PRESENT
• Major: Biochemistry, Cell and Developmental Biology
• Thesis title: Role of cadherin c-terminal tail in trafficking.
• Candidacy: Received in May 2012
B.SC | HONG KONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY | SEP 2006 TO JUN 2010
• Major: Biochemistry
• Minor: Biology
EXCHANGE STUDENT | UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA | JAN 2009 TO APR 2009
• One-term exchange program
PH.D. CANDIDATE | EMORY UNIVERSITY | MAY 2012 TO PRESENT
• Doctorate thesis research (Advisor: Dr. Andrew P. Kowalczyk)
INTERNSHIP | ASJ EDITORS | SEP 2015 TO PRESENT
• Project management, expand business contact
FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH | HONG KONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY | SEP 2009 TO JUN 2010
• Purify protein UNC5C and assay for its biological function (Advisor: Dr. Mingjie Zhang)
SUMMER RESEARCH STUDENTS...