• Oregon State University, Department of Chemistry Sep 2012 - present
PhD candidate, supervised by Prof. David Ji
GPA: 3.80/4.00, anticipated graduation: Spring 2017
• Jilin University, Department of Chemistry 2008 - 2012
Bachelor of Science, supervised by Prof. Bai Yang
• Thirteen publications on top journals (e.g. Nat. Commun., J. Am. Chem. Soc., Nano Energy, Nano Lett., etc), with more than 700 citations.
• Two patents pending.
• An invited reviewer for 13 peer-reviewed journals, including Nano Energy, ACS Nano, J. Mater. Chem. A, etc.
• Presentations at ACS, MRS, IMLB conferences.
• In-depth knowledge of electrochemistry and material science.
• Proven expertise in experimental and data analysis.
• Demonstrated technical problem solving skills.
• Superior critical thinking skills.
• Strong teamwork skills, and working productively in a diverse team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Hands-on ...