• Product Development Scientist with years of experience in medical devices development and technology transfer based on polymeric hydrogel platform technology.
• PhD in chemistry and materials science with 10 years of experience (including 4 years Post-Doctoral training) in Polymer Chemistry, Biomaterials (Synthetic and natural Polymers), Polymer Characterization, Drug Delivery Systems, Control-release Dosage Formulation and medical device
• Published over 10 papers in peer-reviewed journals and refereed conferences, several Grant applications and patent applications
• Reviewer of leading international journals (Advanced Functional Materials and Journal of Applied Polymer Science)
All-natural, Non-blood derived, In Situ Gelable Surgical Hemostat and Tissue
Sealant at Endomedix Inc., Product Development Scientist 03/2011-Current
1. Conduct research and experiments to develop surgical hemostat and tissue sealant based on the polymeric hydrogel platform technology.