University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
PH.D., Applied Mathematics, May 2015
Nanjing University, China
B.S., Computational Mathematics, June 2010
• SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9, Aug 2012
• Financial Risk Management(FRM) Program, Passed Level I&II, Jan 2012
• Scientific Computation (with C++), Numerical methods for PDEs (with Python, Matlab)
• Probability, Statistical Theory, Applied Statistics (with R)
• Mathematical Modeling (with Matlab), Methods of Applied Mathematics
• Data Structure (with Java), C++ Programming
Instructor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Aug 2012 -- Dec 2012
• Taught “selected topics in mathematics” for undergraduate students; developed course plans, held office hours and prepared lecture notes and tests.
Research Assistant, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, May 2011 -- Sept 2012
• Established several nonlinear measures for large amplitude oscillatory shear flows of...