1. This individual will be a member of the production team involved in the installation and maintenance of state of the art instrumentation.
2. As a contributor to this team, this position will be involved in the assembly of next-generation electromechanical and fluid handling systems.
3. Subsequent to instrument delivery, maintenance and first-level trouble-shooting will be ongoing responsibilities.
1. Extensive experience in the assembly and troubleshooting of complex electro-mechanical instrumentation.
2. Prior experience in the support and maintenance of instruments in a high volume production environment.
3. Experience with wet lab equipment maintenance and fixture assembly.
4. IT skills in the area of computer troubleshooting and software/hardware event recovery.
5. 5+ years of experience working on Biology Lab Production equipment and instrumentation.
6. Education: AA Preferred.
Work Location: Shenzhen, China